Monday, February 11, 2013

Bliss Body Butters: Maximum Moisture Cream

If you are from New York, I am sure you have spotted the infamous Bliss Spa’s through out Manhattan. If not, I am sure you have seen these products in Sephora. Bliss Spa’s became popular that they introduced a line of products that have been on the market on the while. One of their popular products is their body butter cream products. I suffer from dry skin especially in the grueling winter months, and I believe using body butters and heavy creams hydrate my skin very well. Over the holidays, I purchased a great set of body butters, which is no longer available. The set came with 

Vanilla + Bergamot: a soft mixture of lemon, bergamot, musk, and vanilla amongst other scents. A very warm aromatic scent, which I love for nighttime use.

Blood Orange + White Pepper: An uplifting, energizing scent. This scent has a burst of citrus, blends of bright blood orange and yummy spicy pepper. I keep this one in my kitchen. I know it is a body butter but, these creams are extra moisturizing and the scent works perfectly in my kitchen.

Lemon + Sage: This popular scent is a fresh citrus scent. It has a light hint of coconut, which goes perfect in my bathroom! Yes, these body butters are my favorite and are perfectly scattered throughout my house.

And finally, Naked: This is an unscented body butter. I do not favor this one in particular only because in my opinion, I do feel that is has a “plastic” scent but I mean once you put on your favorite body spray over it, you will forget the scent and feel the marvelous hydration on your skin.


These paraben free products can cost a bit but shop around and you can get great deals. Starting at $49 for 2, 6.7 ounce tubes on the Bliss online store, you can also find these products on sites/stores like Sephora as well. 

Final Verdict: Considering the price, yes it is quite pricy but well worth it.

Glamzine Rating: 4.5/5

Have you tried body butters? Do you have a favorite? If so, let us know!